Registration and Travel
Registration is now closed.
- Early Student registration fee ($85)
- Early reduced fee for Masters and PhD students. Please present a student ID and supervisor confirmation at registration for verification.
- Full registration fee ($135)
- Full registration fee for postdocs and faculty, as well as students once early slots fill up.
Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks for both days are included in the registration fee. If you have any special needs or dietary requirements, please email the Attention and Learning team at attentionlearning [at] gmail.com.
The workshop will be held at the Sheraton La Jolla Hotel:
3299 Holiday Court | La Jolla, CA 92037 | USA
Phone: (858) 453-5500
A block of rooms has been reserved until October 6, 2013 at the workshop rate of $129/night ($145.25/night including 12.59% taxes) for all attendees (excluding invited speakers).
- Online reservations
- Phone reservations: 1-888-627-8445, reference “Attention Learning Workshop – INDIVIDUAL” to receive the group rate
The Sheraton does not provide a free airport shuttle service from San Diego Airport. They suggest Cloud 9 Super Shuttle (1-800-974-8885), approximately $20.00 one way. Taxis are about $35.00.
From San Diego Airport: Take Freeway 5 North to the La Jolla Village Drive exit. Take the exit, and at the stoplight, turn left. Go 2 lights, and turn left onto Villa La Jolla Drive. Go 1 short block to Holiday Court, and Turn left. The hotel is at the top of the hill.
From Freeway 5 South: Take Freeway 5 South to the La Jolla Village Drive exit. Take the exit, and at the stoplight, turn right. Go 1 light, and turn left onto Villa La Jolla Drive. Go 1 short block to Holiday Court, and turn left. The hotel is at the top of the hill.
Parking at the Sheraton will cost $10/day (except for invited speakers from San Diego). There is also free parking at the shopping center next door.